A New Chapter

Friday, January 26, 2007

Riding the Waves of Life

This week has been really up and down. It had every extreme possible in life (well, most of them.)

Monday- The highest my life got in awhile with excitement- First, the day of celebration that the Bears are going to the Super Bowl!!!! That evening, I learned that TRUE miracles can happen.

Tuesday- Probably the lowest of lows. I read much of one of my sources on the Milgram experiment and I learned how even average Americans can turn so evil. Everyday, now, I will question what type of person I am because of it. Also, that above miracle, I learned how life can truly be EVIL!!! I bet I have the record for that type of miracles, but definitely in the wrong direction. Ah, someday, that miracle will last forever.

Wednesday- this day was not so bad besides feeling like my head was about to explode. I had so much sinus pressure that it was impossilbe to make what was happening around me. Luckily, though, I did have enough creative juices left to write my fairy tale for Spanish.

Thursday- beginning of the climbing back up the mountain. The practice we had gave us hope for a future match because we bowled the best baker games we have ever had. Also, Thursday night was nervous tension due to the studying for Anatomy, but still, in a positive light.

Friday- I learned I truly can wheel and deal in the oil market (thanks Bob). Also, I did pretty good on my Anatomy test, not perfect, but almost great. The bowling match was such a rush of emotions. My last match, a tough opponent, and a deterriogating body. We lost the match, but only 6-4. All I know is, it was a such a sweet feeling to know that the last ball I threw in a high school match was a strike.

Right now, I feel empty due to the amount of emotions spent during thsi week. Oh well, it will be perfect because I have tons of homework I need to finish- time to turn robot.

Andy Newton

1 Comments:

  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger Roxy said…

    you sound like me-
    dead one minute
    and really emotional the next.
    I just listen to iTunes
    and i feel immediately
    better. and rachel+anatomytest=ew.
    what can i say andy? I'm blonde.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home