A New Chapter

Friday, January 19, 2007

How life turned so sour

I figured I would clarify how life turned so sour. Thursday was our huge match against B.C. Basically, it would make or break our season. We had our best guys there and ready before the gmae and life was looking pretty good. Then I went to bowl my first ball, the end. I heard so many cracks and creaks that it was unbelievable. Bascially, my knees and back gave up on me. When it came to the match, I was done for. Ends up, our team exactly tied them. All the rest of our bowlers did their absolute best, but basically, because of my average dropping by 50 pins, we lost in the tie breaker.

Funny, I pray for the one time I could compete and of course, when the chance comes, my body gives up on me.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger Roberto said…

    Don't blame yourself man. Blame me too, if you want.

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Roxy said…

    oh andy,
    its just bowling. JUST KIDDING.
    at least you're so much better than me. i'm not kidding. seeing me bowl would make you laugh so hard you'd cry. seriously.
    see you at skool? k:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home