A New Chapter

Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Play

This is a very important blog. If you have any trace of a comment, weigh in please.

The play auditions are next week and I wonder if I should try out. I've always wanted to have one of the major parts to see what it is like. I think this years story should be good because it is about some Holocaust experiences in Holland.

The problem. My best acting is playing any villain. I love playing the love because I've studied the insides and outs- keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. I especially know the villains because it is the nazis. Unfortunately, though, in the play, there are no nazis in it at all. So, if I went out for the play, I would have to play a good character.

The other part of it is we are trying out some new techiques with the lighting. If I left for the play, we would be sending a rookie to do it. It would be like sending in Matt Painter to play for Peyton. Yeah, not good.

So, here is my question, should I stay loyal and do tech crew or should I try out for the play and possibly fulfill my dream of acting?

The Last Class Rep

2 Comments:

  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    Andy... there's no question about it! TRY out for the play... I always said i would try out for the play ..but i never did...and i totally regret that! So you should atleast give it a try..!!!!!! :)

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger My Ephipany said…

    Go for it or I will keep your bowling ball forever.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home