A New Chapter

Monday, October 16, 2006

Write Something

Well, Rachel, I'm write something especially for you.

Life, my definition right now- reality being stretched to the breaking point by its complexity and by the trials that God has created for us to become the best possible being we can be.

Man, life keeps getting harder and harder with each day. I just pray my relationship with God gets stronger and stronger, but knowing that I'm a sinner, probably not.

I guess I feel more tired after Fall Break instead of before it. Part of the problem is that I'm not in my normal bed. The bed is great to sleep in, but I just don't sleep as well. Plus, whenever a break does come along, I can never fall asleep until really late at night even when I still get up around 7.

Back to the school thing though. I get my report card on wednesday and that is never good news. Yes, most people would say they would love to have it, but I always feel guilty because I probably could do better.

The good thing is I get to see real people again. I wish I could be able to talk to everybody more, but that would be like changing an orange into an apple.

Really, I have nothing to say. I'm a robot. I do homework, sleep, eat, and devotions. Basically it.

To my few readers, pleasant days and long nights,
The Last Class Rep

1 Comments:

  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    O Andy... i know the feeling of being a complete robot...but i promise eventually it will go away! Maybe not now, but eventually, meanwhile try to have a good time because before you know it...it will all change and you will only dream of having a boring, regular day!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home