A New Chapter

Friday, October 06, 2006

Twist and Turns

Life is just too exciting at times. This evening has been a shock to me, but at least God knows best through all of this.

Soccer team lost 1-0 when we shouldn't have. I don't know what to say. We have lost 3 straight for some reason and just not performing.

I love how the work of the lazy get the hard workers in trouble for taking a 5 seond break. Oh well.

Hmm, it always seems like the tightest relationship seems to break lately. I was astounded by his move. I wouldn't have done it in any case, but it was his choice and his choice alone.

It seems like I would do things so differently if I was in several situations, but guess what, I'm not. There is a reason I am playing the role I am and only God knows that. I just have to my best to play this role.

It seems like this evening has been alittle down. Hopefully, with writing this, our luck will change.

Long days and pleasant nights,
The Last Class Rep

1 Comments:

  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    ya...well, friday night was pretty rough!!! I guess i don't really know where to go from here Andy! I wish i did, but this is all new to me! I guess i thought when we broke up that i would be alright, and i'm sure i will be...but right now i'm just sad... very sad!There are alot of things i wished i had said, and alot of things i wish i hadn't! and that dumb sick~ sad feeling in my tummy has yet to leave...
    But God's plan is so much better then mine...and who am i to tell him any differently!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home