A New Chapter

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Senior Night

I'm glad that I was the soccer manager this year. Finally, one of my all time dreams have been completed. Probably not exactly how I dreamed it would be, but oh well.

This upcoming Tuesday is the Fall sports Senior Night in which the Seniors get introduced during the games. Finally, I will be recognized on the floor. Ever since my first pep rally at Tecumseh in 6th grade, I have dreamed of just one day have myself introduced in front of sports fans cheering for their team. I am highly surprised that it will be for soccer, but I can't complain. That means every one of you need to come. This is your once in a lifetime chance to see me out on the court. Probably the only time ever.

Bowling, well, maybe there is a little life left in it, but I don't want to jinx it.

The Last Class Rep

2 Comments:

  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger Roxy said…

    see andy, dreams do come true, lol

     
  • At 5:55 AM, Blogger Joy said…

    I'll be there cheering for you Andy!!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home