A New Chapter

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ironic Twists and Turns

I just wanted to point this out since I can't quite say it to their face.

I think it is funny, ironic, interesting that some of the girls at Faith who I would love to be friends with in a heartbeat believe they are never going to get married. These great girls are the diamonds in the middle of a coal mine. Truly amazing to talk to.

I just wanted to make this bet. I bet 50 million trillion billion dollars that these girls are the first to get married. You don't believe me ay. Well, we'll see.

The Last Class Rep

3 Comments:

  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger turza said…

    i disagree!!!!! i have no desire whatsoever to get married at all right now! or not for a very very long time. and no i will not be the first to be married!!!!!!!!!! (and yes i will prove it!)

     
  • At 3:22 AM, Blogger Ghostly Perspective said…

    I mean the first to get married out of our class. It doesn't necessarily mean within a year. Could be within 10 years as long as they are the first.

    The Last Class Rep

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Roxy said…

    my guess is kyndall? lol
    kyndall and nick? lol
    Gee i donow...who do you
    think?
    NOT ME
    NOT ME
    NOT ME

     

Post a Comment

<< Home