A New Chapter

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Dream

Ok, One of my dreams is finally accomplished. Maybe not exactly how I pictured it, but oh well.

Tonight was Senior night at Faith. I got to be introduced in front of everyone for being the soccer manager. In my mind, the bleachers would be overcrowding with cheering fans. Well, it was overflowing, but Jhurl and Alec were cheering for me.

Man, 1/4 of my senior is over. Hmm, it has been insane with homework since I'm taking Calculus, Micro, y Spanish 4, but the treats are worth it since I'm manager.

I just want to point this out since Mr. Grass made the mistake. I want to study pharmacy, but also get my PHD. Very important difference. Probably won't make sense to most, but it is.

I get shocked with each passing day. Since Jr/Sr, there has been so many relationships popping up. Of course, I'm kinda glad to have Jhurl, but Jenni, I'm still sorry. Back to my point though, my jaws keeps dropping. Of course, I feel really really single, but I'm not losing any money these days.

If want to join this bet, you can- Bears vs Colts in Superbowl- losing fans have to shave their heads. I'm up for it since I know I won't have to, but you can still enter.

It my few readers, pleasant days and long nights.
The Last Class Rep

2 Comments:

  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger Roxy said…

    ANDY-
    I am so proud of you
    and the fact you got to experience
    something you've really wanted!
    I Know your future will turn out awesome...just remember its up to God! You're a good friend and
    kudos to you tonight on your
    accomplishment! ;)
    NOW I GOTTA GO STUDY MICRO!

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    Andy, i'm glad you finally got your wing man back, as for me, i'll be just fine! Congrats on Senior night! And goodluck on the PHD!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home