A New Chapter

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Work

Every once in a blue moon, I'll have a sensitive moment.

I had to work last night and it wasn't busy at all. I just had one tpo run (Medicine Delivery Run), but it was all over the hospital. It was the first time I ever went to psych. It is interesting because you have to make a page to be allowed through the locked doors.

Also, I got to go to NS floor aka Nursery. I've never had a deliver to that area before and I bet several girls would have liked it. I don't know why, but they were taking 5 babies from their rooms to the nursery. So as I was walking down the floor, there were babies on both sides of me. At first, I was intimidated, but being so cute, how could I stay intimidated. I know my delivery lasted only a minute, but I'll remember it.

The Last Class Rep

1 Comments:

  • At 7:32 AM, Blogger Jenni said…

    They nursery in the hospital is soo cool, cause there are so many small little babies there...i don't like to touch them cause i'm afraid i'll break them, but i LOVE looking!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home