A New Chapter

Friday, September 22, 2006

A Week Goes By

Well, another week is coming to an end. Personally, ISTEPS are the greatest thing in the world. One, I got to sleep in for an extra hour, and two, I got time to work on several reports I have due within the next couple of weeks.

Really, nothing interesting has been happening due to the fact that I feel so alone. Well, not alone, but I've been doing alot of single things. By the way, I give my regards and a solute to the new couple I found out about yesterday. I'm glad because I hoped the two would hook up together.

Truly, it seems like I am Roland heading to the Dark Tower. I can't see anything ahead of me, but I know I'm on the right path thanks to God. Of course, I hope I'm doing God's Will instead of my own.

I wish I could write a devotional, but I'm running on a little empty. If you have any topics, I'll consider writing something. By the way, I have to mention this because of my current research project - Why would anyone have sex outside of marriage with GENITAL WARTS around. I found out that 20 million people in the U.S. have genital warts -EWWW!!!!!!

You know, I always slowly realize it is great being single.

To my few readers, I solute you- pleasant days and long nights.

The Last Class Rep

1 Comments:

  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    I feel alone sometimes too! But i'm really not, except sometimes when i am , but well, its confusing, but we're never really ALONE...ya know what i'm saying! And yes genital warts....very very very disgusting! I dont' ever want to hear those words again! GROSS!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home