A New Chapter

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Update

I brought this one up earlier, but my friend discussed it again and another person agreed with her. Again, she said that no guy will truly want a girl for her true self instead of just the idea of having a girlfriend. She said that no high school guy was mature enough to realize the true meaning of a girl.

Man, I agree with her, but only 99%. I think there is always the 1% of guys that are unique. Why am I standing tall for that 1%. Because I am that 1%. Man, I feel so unique within this world. I feel like a different breed entirely at certain moments. Sometimes, I just have to be alone because I'm scared to death of girls and I get really annoyed with guys because of certain shallowness. Honestly, I've always taken a slightly different path.

If you have any say on this issue, share it, but remember, this is a discussion- everything needs to be keep respectful.

To my few readers, pleasant days and long nights!!!
The Last Class Rep

1 Comments:

  • At 7:58 AM, Blogger Roxy said…

    Andy-
    you know my opinion on this.
    But then agian, you know my
    opinion on just about everything mostly, bc i talk incessantly during government. oh well.
    see ya at skool

     

Post a Comment

<< Home