A New Chapter

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sunday Sunday Sunday

It has been quite an interesting day. Well, sort of.

Church was great. My sunday school class is starting a series on James which is an incredible book. I'm glad we are covering it. Afterwards, I was briefly able to talk to Tirzah and Jenni. I really wish I talked to them alot more when they were seniors, but at least I'm trying not to make that same mistake right now.

Now, this is where I got really frustrated. Today was a divison game against the Lions. Fox is the only network that will show the Bears games, but no, they decide to run a marathon of Cops. IDIOTS, IDIOTS, IDIOTS. Luckily, the Bears won 34 to 7, but it would have been nice to see Grossman pass for 4 touchdowns.

Otherwise, I have been doing micro work. I have been going through this past week's papers looking for articles. Fortunately, I found some, but I see hate trying to open the paper. Also, I've been writing my micro report which has been annoying. I just hate it because my topic is warts and everytime I try to do research, genital warts pops up. Well, at least, the websites just had info and not pics.

Also, I wrote a legend for spanish 4. I haven't translated it yet, but I like it because it is about the Cossacks. SWEET!!!!

So, this day has been kinda boring, but work just needs to be done at times.

Until Next Time,
The Last Class Rep

2 Comments:

  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger Topher said…

    A TV miniseries remake of It is coming out
    Im just interested in it because I wonder if there are going to be any Dark Tower connotations in it.

     
  • At 5:35 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    It was great to chat with you too...its too bad we didn't get to hang out more last yr..like you said! I agree that it's better that the website has no pictures...cause NObody and i mean NOBODY wants to see that!
    Good luck with your Micro project! I remember my stressed friends last yr. trying to get "articles" o the good o'l days! Talk to ya later!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home