A New Chapter

Friday, September 08, 2006

Randomness

I don't have enough to make a complete one issue posting. Some I'm taking collections of a couple to make one whole one.

First, it just seems like most of my friends now have girlfriends. I remember back in 8th grade when they said they would never get a girlfriend. Look now, times must have changed. Just, where's mine?

That brings me to my next point. Every person has their weakness, their kryptonite. I definitely know mine. I can stand toe to toe with the toughest guy in the world for I know if I go down, the Lord will pick me back up, but when it comes to a girl, umm, HELP ME!!! Of course, this excludes the cool ones like Tirzah and Jenni, but if you see me talking to a girl. Trust me, I'm quacking in my knees. It is all about intimidation.

Wow, this article flows great. My final point is my affliation with Mother Russia. Everyone thinks I am a communist dictator. Quite the opposite. Yes, I know alot about it, but only because you keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. I love Great White Sharks. They are amazing and gifted especially when they fly out of the water. I try to watch as much about them, but they doesn't mean I'm going to jump in the water and swim with them. Yes, the idea of complete control is what is cool about Russia, but trust me, I'm the farthest thing from a friend to the Motherland. A gunslinger looks very scary from the outside, but their calling is the protect the innocent.

So to wrap this, let's summarize.
1. My friends have a second half.
2. Girls intimidate me.
3. Russia is cool, but I'm not Russian.

So, my readers, continue to serve the Lord. We must always remember what Christ did for us.

Until next time,
The Last Class Rep

3 Comments:

  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger Joy said…

    dont let it surprise you that your friends have girlfriends. God made guys and girls to like eachother..so it's normal :)

    don't worry andy - you're not the only single person out there..i'm single too and so are bunches of other people out there!! :)

    i feel like i have something else to say...but i don't remember what

     
  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger Jenni said…

    ya Andy we need to go bowling again sometime...u and jared can bowl..and i'll just watch...cause that was a lot fo fun!
    you'll find that girl..and when you do..i can't wait to see how excited you get!!! YAY!

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger turza said…

    i commented on this post on facebook

     

Post a Comment

<< Home