A New Chapter

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Mas o Menos

Ay, Ay, Ay

This day has really been up and down.

Friday night, we barely beat Community 3-2. So that was a positive, and I got to see the Faith crew at Culvers- COOL!!!

Unfortunately, I missed celebrating Jhurl's birthday. At least he was able to get my gifts back in summer.

This morning was pretty cool. I had a 545 which is my highest series in a long time. My games were a 154, 212, and a 179. So maybe this tank still has a little bit of gas left in it. Who knows, maybe 11 years of work will finally pay off. Also, I saw one of our new rookies - Jennifer Costa. SWEET!!! I know she was to have amazing skill due to being a Costa. It isn't Team Andy, but it is close.

The Minus- Hammond game. WE SHOULD HAVE WON!!! That is all I'm going to say. Plus, Mike, get some riddlin pills.

Fortunately, due to having so many tests on Friday, I have just a little homework- Calculus and A SPANISH 4 TEST. AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems like I'm in the ocean - being tossed up and down. I just have to learn how to surf better.

Until Next Time,
The Last Class Rep

P.S. Hey everyone, I check my facebook and blog at least 5 times a day. FYI. Also, single life is a lot cheaper.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger turza said…

    both tests on the same day? MUA HA HA!!!!!! spanish and calc are the best classes ever! (aside from physics and bio2).......i have my first test thurs.......kinda scared (?)

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    Single life is a lot cheaper...don't tell Jared LOL!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home