A New Chapter

Saturday, September 30, 2006

The Lastest Bits

Well, I really don't have much to write a whole individual blog. So I'm through in a little of this and that and hopefully the soup will taste great.

Soccer team lost on Friday. Just an unfortunately break. The Team we face was like looking into a mirror. Exact same style, but their forwards had a little bit more speed. Mike Semmel showed his world class stuff on Friday though. He made 14 saves when a goalie should have to make about 4 or 5 a game.

I have a micro paper due on Monday. Luckily, the paper is done. I just have to make my poster for it.

I think I'm going to retire from bowling. Our rookies are really, hmm, well, let's just say I have short hair because I've been pulling it out lately.

I want to solute Miss Rachel Hodges. I never would have expected such a great friend, but life is always too complex to predict.

I did great on the first half of my calculus test with a 37 out of 37. I just hope I did as well on my spanish test.

The Bears play the Seahawks tomorrow. I swear if Fox doesn't show the game, I'm going to drive to their corporate headquarters and have a nice little chat.

Oh, always be careful with Mr. Johns. I learn that the hard way when my neck became black Friday night. Long story, but luckily I was able to wash it off.

Again, to my few readers, I solute you. Pleasant days and long nights.
The Last Class Rep

2 Comments:

  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Roberto said…

    You have a strange, strange perspective on things, dude. But I agree. FOX should show the Bears game. It ought to be a good one.

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger Roxy said…

    AWW ANDY you are so nice to me!
    But you are the good friend!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home