A New Chapter

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Kryptonite


Kryptonite is one of my favorite songs. Since 5th grade, I have never gotten sick of it. I figured I would publish some of the lyrics. Hopefully, they will give you courage.


I took a walk around the world to
Ease my troubled mindI left my body laying somewhere
In the sands of time I watched the world float to the dark
Side of the moon I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah
I watched the world float to theDark side of the moon
After all I knew it had to be something
To do with you I really don't mind what happens now and then
As long as you'll be my friend at the end
If I go crazy then will you still
Call me SupermanIf I'm alive and well, will you be
There holding my hand I'll keep you by my side with
My superman might Kryptonite You called me strong, you called me weak,
But still your secrets I will keep
You took for granted all the times I
Never let you downYou stumbled in and bumped your head,
if Not for me then you would be dead
I picked you up and put you back
On solid ground If I go crazy then will you still
Call me Superman If I'm alive and well, will you be
There holding my hand I'll keep you by my side with my
Superman might KryptoniteYeah!!If I go crazy then will you still
Call me Superman If I'm alive and well, will you be there
Holding my hand I'll keep you by my side with
My superhuman might
Kryptonite

So as we all go through our variest trials, remember God is always with us. It seems like it will be impossible, but STAND TALL!!!!

Until Next Time,
The Last Class Rep

4 Comments:

  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger Topher said…

    Sweet gunslinger avatar (!)
    (and a bumbler I presume?)

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Roxy said…

    gosh, that song is old andy..but
    still good i guess.
    So i'm learning alot in Government...NOT!
    see ya

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger turza said…

    i cant say i've ever heard that song........ i could be wrong though (dont kill me ....please).......

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    TIRZA...never heard that song...i'll have to fix that! It's one of my favorites!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home