A New Chapter

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Clarify

The human variable is one of the most complex things in the world. It gets even more complicated when girls and guys mix.

When I say "do we really need another girl?", I'm just saying I'd rather just stay away from a relationship right now. Just want to make that clear because I still like hanging out with Jenni, KK, talking to Rachel in History class, reading Tirzah's blog, etc, etc.

Sides, with a calculus and micro test today, my mind is on other things.

Until next time,
The Last Class Rep

1 Comments:

  • At 5:10 AM, Blogger Jenni said…

    If you want to stay away from a relationship then you should...don't get involved with anyone if your not ready! Thats the way it should be! And i like hangin out with you too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home