A New Chapter

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Moonlight Sonata

I have finally found the name of the song I've been searching for for years. Part of the problem was I thought it was Russian. Of course, I had no idea it was by the Great Beethoven.

The song is called Moonlight Sonata. Most of you probably would have heard it already. I thought it was Russian because it appeared on K19. I wish I could somehow get it on my blog, but I've been outwitted again.

Why do I love this song? Good question, but the song touches a range of emotions. At first, it sounds very depressing. But the notes keep going and going. There is no long sustained notes in most of the song. I just keep getting this feeling of "Keep going, Keep going, Keep going."

Which is what I want to say to all of you. I know this week has been tough or at least it has for me. Just remember that the Lord is always with us at all times. Just call upon Him for help at any time when it goes seem too impossible.

I feel tired and worn out, but very confident. In past years, I would worry the whole year about friends and girls, but the great thing is I no longer do worry about that. I'm tired because I've been really BUSY, but I guess I feel better because my Spiritual life is better than in years past. I just keep remembering 1 John 3:18 "Do not merely love your brother through words, but through deeds and truth." and that is why I keep fighting the good fight.

So, to my readers, keep going. Life is tough at times, but with God, we can keep going.

It is exactly like Moonlight Sonata.

Until next time,
The Last Class Rep

2 Comments:

  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger turza said…

    i love moonlight sonata! its so peaceful.....hows senior year been so far?? good? being a freshman again is fun. :)

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger Juli said…

    yeah i love that song...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home