A New Chapter

Friday, August 25, 2006

Mash

I LOVE MASH!!!

Mash is one of my all time favorite shows. No matter what happens, the gang can make me laugh. Just too bad the show is way off the air. Just a generation too late.

I feel sad because for the first time I saw the finally episode. No more Marget, Klinger, Col. Potter, BJ, Radar, Charles, Frank and most of all, no more Hawkeye. One thing that they were sad about was the fact that they probably would never see each other again especially with BJ y Hawkeye. Since the two of them lived on opposite coasts, it was highly unlike they ever see each other again.

You know, we seniors are in a similar situation since in a year we will probably be going out separate paths. I know I'm taking the VERY TOUGH road of getting a Ph. D in Pharmacy. I'll probably be stuck in a lab for years upon years. Jhurl, for instance, will be probably be producing the latest Christian Rap CD for guys like KJ-52.

I'm writing this to give comfort instead of getting everyone depressed. It hit me when I was watching Mash that yes, we may never see each other again, but are we not brothers and sisters in Christ. This life is only a blink of an eye and then we all will be together in Heaven.

Yes, I know it will have to be REALLY crowded, but think of this. We will live for all eternity with Christ and sometime we will have to see each other. The odds are greater than the Bears winning the Super Bowl this year. (Oh yeah, Baby, all the way this year!!!)

So take comfort in this. We don't have to be like the Mash gang and be all in tears for eventually, we will be together again.

Until next time my few readers,
The Last Class Rep

2 Comments:

  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger JamesMark said…

    Da Bears all the way

    this is a very true post ive already noticed that i havent seen any other seniors are talked to any except for a few who i havent really seen much of

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    It can be very comforting to know that in the family of Christ ...we will all be together again! But at the same time...i'm not gonna lie...goin seperate paths from your friends is very very hard, unfortunately you can't go back...once your done, so enjoy highschool to the fullist cause, when u get out...it's very very different!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home