A New Chapter

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Help Me

Help..... Me.....
I think... I've.... lost.... my mind.

Alright, I'm just recovering from yesterday.

Yesterday was my brother's bday party in which 18 7th grade boys invade my home. Everywhere, on the walls, on the ceiling, on the roof. I just kept going, but more and more and MORE!!!!

It did have its fun moments. I took advantage of Timothy Haynie. His eyes were swollen and red from the chlorine. So my mom was putting eye drops in his eyes when I said, "It's ok Timothy, we'll find you another girlfriend." Perfect timing and he did laugh.

Also, we played Super Smash Brothers and I actually was a challenge for the gamecubers. SWEET!!! I feel so proud now. I, the senior, was able to beat some 7th grade guys. WOO HOO!!!

Unfortunately, the weekend is drawing to an end. Oh well, time must go on.

Until next time,
The Last Class Rep

3 Comments:

  • At 6:17 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    weekends are very nice...but they are always way to short! I'm glad you got to school the 7th graders at video games andy...that must be nice! i on the other hand suck at video games... so i wouldn't really know what that feels like!

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Roberto said…

    I'm sorry that you had to go through that.

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger contrairemkatie27 said…

    hey andy,

    that sounds really funny.

    mari

     

Post a Comment

<< Home