A New Chapter

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A Gunslinger

I strive everyday to uphold the changes I made this summer, but honestly, it was so much easier being the dictator.

Right now, I feel a great burden for certain people in our class.

First, I am so glad that my cousin is fitting in nicely into Faith. I hope he can come back from his recent mistakes.

Second, JP, STOP trying to do a dive or a flip. I swear there were a couple of times in which I nearly had to get up and jump in. You were definitely pushing the limit.

Third, MARIPOSA HERMOSA, PLEASE LISTEN. You are closer to danger than a person on their deathbed. Harsh, but maybe you will take me serious. JC IS DANGEROUS, 1 as a Christian, and two, as a driver. I am telling you that every red flag in my body and one of my friends were flying high. I heard some very nasty things out of his mouth and even tonight he pulled a dangerous stunt that nearly wreck my car. I swear, if I had not been watching him, my car would be in pieces. STAY AWAY!!!! He is a Cobra and he will ruin or even kill you. Oh, I just wish you could heed my words.

My mind is so much clearer these days. I John 2:9 "Until you love your brother, you will be in eternal darkness" (paraphased). I praise God everyday that my mind is clear, but the trials have gotten much harder.

I just wish there was someway to serve these three cases. I just fear that nobody will listen to me. I just promise I will always watch out for an opportunity to serve the ones around me.
1 John 3:18 "Do not merely love your brother through words, but through deeds and truth."
And everyday I strive for that.

More and More, I feel like a gunslinger. I just hope I have not forgotten the face of my father.

So, until next time,
The Last Class Rep, a Gunslinger of the ways of Gilead and a protector of all.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger JamesMark said…

    keep it up

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger contrairemkatie27 said…

    andy! what did I tell you? I don't understand why you aren't being a very good friend.

     
  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger Ghostly Perspective said…

    This is for your own good Mari. JC IS DANGEROUS!!!! You are going to believe him over me? How long have you known me vs him. But because he is cute...

    Girls

    The Last Class Rep

     

Post a Comment

<< Home