A New Chapter

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Beginning and The End

Ah, I tried to ignore the truth, but it came back to bite me in the end.

Each of my years at Faith have been very unique. About the only friends that have been with me are my right and left hand men- Jhurl and Brandon. Unfortunately, I have even lost my left hand man for the school hours. Oh well, Roland did have to go it alone for years upon years.

I did try to rekindle a friendship from this past year, but I have changed too much. Oh, I wish I could be friends, but my path is so precious. I nearly had it destroyed this summer and I realized how precious it was. So, because of it, I have to say goodbye.

Luckily, though, new friends will come along. Anyways, my true mission is to Serve God daily through loving my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. So, whether I have friends or not, I will keep going. Is it not true that my friends will not be there next to me when I am face to face with God at His Throne? So, as long as I hear "Well done, my good and faithful servant" It will be worth it.

So goodbye to a few, but how can I help you to others,
The Last Class Rep

3 Comments:

  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Joy said…

    You can help me in my college chemistry 111 and bio 110 classes. evil.

    i'm swamped

    hope all is well in the highschool halls :)

    p.s. woot woot for being soccer manager

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger Roxy said…

    Andres-
    Spanish is what I'll need your help
    in...because i STILL get confused with ser and estar, haha
    see ya at school

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    ya...Joy's right chem 111 is awful! All you can do for me andy...is pray...PRAY ALOT! College is going to kill me! And watch out for Jared...since i cant! :( Sad!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home