A New Chapter

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Wow, I forget alot sometimes.

I also went to Purdue today and had a advising session with a Pharmacy counselor. I found out that it looks like Purdue will actually accept some of Lee's credits, but I also found out that I could really get ahead if I stay at Purdue. Yeah, that is important because I have at least 8 years of study ahead of me.

So, again the decision between Lee and Purdue grows ever stronger- BLAH!!!

I also have a job interview on Friday. I can wait, I get $0.00 dollars an hour, I'm required to have a blood test, and my mom will be in the same building. Ok, I'm going to be a volunteer for the pharmacy department at Home Hospital. I get to deliever medicines to the nurses. You might ask why I would do it? Well, it is because Purdue Pharmacy School LOVES LOVES LOVES volunteer work.

Oh yeah, that was one thing about Purdue Pharmacy School - 1,000 applications each year for only 160 spots- Now, that is competition. (Bring it ON!!!)

So, hopefully, I'm not forgetting anything else.

Henri Le Chatlier

4 Comments:

  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Kyndall said…

    I hope you get the job. I'm sure you will make it into the school. I hope the rest of your summer goes well.

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    ya purdue pharmacy school is crazy competative, but i know you can handle it, especially if you do volunteer work,it's true all colleges like that!

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger turza said…

    where's Lee? i've never heard of it

     
  • At 7:01 AM, Blogger Joy said…

    8 years? pharmacy is only 6

    what else are you planning on doing?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home