A New Chapter

Sunday, July 23, 2006

What do you think?

Hey everyone.

I think I'm finally back into the habit of writing an article everyday.

This one is short, but don't discount it.

Just a few things I noticed while reading the Bible.

1 John 3:

10By this the children of God and the children of the devil are obvious: anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor the one who does not love his brother.

15Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer; and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.

18Little children, let us not love with word or with tongue, but in deed and truth.

I know they are pretty random, but it is what caught my eye.

Henri Le Chatlier

1 Comments:

  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger Kyndall said…

    Those are good verses and good thoughts to think about.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home