A New Chapter

Thursday, July 13, 2006

TN Happenings

Well, I found the girl for me. Unfortunately, she is three and my cousin.
The past couple of days I was in Cleveland, TN. I visited some family members and Lee University. First, my family.
The above picture is my cousin Grace, the youngest of 5 children. Quite interesting when I came in the door, set down my luggage, and she instantly grabbed my hand. The whole time there is was holdding my hand or pointing at me and laughing or just plainly calling my yuck, eww, y evil. Ah, finally, a girl who wasn't scared, but just laughed.
Lee University was AWESOME!!! I really wish I could go there because one, I would instantly have a scholarship and two, it was really beautiful. Unfortunately, they only have pre-pharmacy. Since Purdue's pharmacy school is really snobbish, it could be a problem.
I'm back for a while now. Probably the rest of the summer.
The Eye of the Hurricane is over myself, but I can feel the storm brewing.
Henri Le Chatlier

6 Comments:

  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger My Ephipany said…

    It's okay Andy, In TN that type of thing is legal cousin, second cousin, it's all the same. For all you taking me serious I was kidding.

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger Kyndall said…

    Andy that is sooo cute! She is adorable! I'm glad you had a cute moment.

     
  • At 8:11 PM, Blogger Joy said…

    how is purdue's pharamacy school snobbish?

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger contrairemkatie27 said…

    hmmm. cutish.

    :)
    mariposa hermosa

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger turza said…

    awwwwwwwww i approve! she looks like such a sweetie! is cleveland TN a big city or a little town? What do you want to study? i cant remember.

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger JamesMark said…

    i invited you to be my friend on myspace but im guessing you dont use it much

     

Post a Comment

<< Home