A New Chapter

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I'm Back

I love the classic saying that you need to just get back up on the horse.

Ok, it was a very hard fall for me when I was no longer class rep. Yes, to most, it wouldn't be much, but to me it was important.

Well, I'm starting to come back. I'm the scheduler for all the senior things. Just one step at a time.

I wish I could say that for my bowling career, but it is summer. I have a few weeks turn it around (somehow).

Not only am I back in the school leadership, but I'm planning something top secret that will be INCREDIBLE!!!! Of course, it is all for good. Yeah, I know, weird, but no, you have not crossed over into the Twilight Zone. ( I bought a T. Zone shirt today. I just had to say it!!!)

So, everyone, enjoy summer or what is left of it, and always, pray, pray, pray.

Henri Le Chatlier

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home